LOVER. STORY-TELLER. PHOTOGRAPHER.
I love capturing sweet memories no matter how minute the occasion might have been. Once I start to fill numerous albums, I hold those photos in my hands and it is as though my autobiography is slowly being written over time. Those photos before me are my life. They are my story. As I write this, I am 25 years old and I am so in love with my husband and my family. I want to constantly take pictures of them, they are my story. They are my life.
I feel the same about you. Your loved ones. Your wedding day. Your family. They are all a part of your story and I want to capture them for you in the most creative way possible. Those memories deserve to be captured!
I love capturing life. Joy. Passion. Love. Getting to relive those feelings from something as simple as a photograph is such a gift. I love to dance like a fool when no one is watching or even when they are. I love pickles, and ice cream, and collecting vintage treasures for my home. I love to cook. I love to eat. I love Jesus. And I love to live life creating and caring about the people around me. And I love telling stories.
Things I love:
- Making memories with my husband - He's great, I love him
- Backyard weddings
- String lights
- Outdoor Ceremonies
- Owning my own business
- First looks
- Weddings focused on love
- Taking pictures of my cat
- Sleeping in
- Simple outdoor weddings
- Thrifting treasures for our home
- Couples who make photography a priority
- Flea Markets
- Grooms who love to dance at their own wedding
- Reading books
- Unconditional love
- Singing loudly in the car
- Photos at sunset
- Making a fool of myself to make you laugh
- Telling stories
- Epic dance parties
- Riding my bike around town with my lover
- DIY weddings
- Cooking...oh my gosh I love to cook
- Hipsters (the real kind, not the posers) ;)
Things I don't love:
- Cutting open my avocado to find it is brown.
- Bridal parties who get drunk before a wedding ceremony
- Spiders (well any small bug that crawls for that matter)
- Crazy schedules at weddings
- Smelly feet
- Sweaty pits (a common problem for me)
- Shot lists
- Guests taking pictures in the aisle when the bride walks down (that's what I'm there for!)
- When the details matter more than the marriage
- Farts in the car (Can someone please roll down the window?")
- Disrespectful bridal parties
- Bossy wedding planners
- Cheesy ring shots
- Doing dishes
- Winters in northern Indiana (too cold)
Thank you Studio Castillero for taking the photos below of me and my husband in the desert. I will cherish them forever.